Friday, November 24, 2017

A little inspiration!

This week's SIS challenge was to create something using this picture as inspiration in honor of Black Friday.





It's country elegance to me - so happy and nice :()

I had an idea that was just not working, so I scrapped it and started all over again.  I thought I should go simpler!  So, I grabbed the cardstock in Whisper White, Basic Black, and Daffodil Delight.  I then started looking at my dies and it came to me - the Detailed Floral Framelit!

And this is what I created:



I wanted to really showcase the Black, set off by the white with just a hint of the Daffodil Delight.  I even got to use my new ribbon.  It's so shimmery and beautiful!  I added a couple Pearls to the flowers and was done.  I love it!  That framelit is really great.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day shopping and having fun!

Check out the other creations here.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment