Friday, November 10, 2017

"K" is for...

Happy Friday!

This week's theme for the Sisters In Stamping is to create a project that is monogrammed or personalized.  I knew I wanted to make a set of note cards.

Each year, my mom's friend makes me a pumpkin roll.  She knows I love any kind of pumpkiny goodness and it is always a welcome treat once we hit Fall!

So, I decided to make her a set of note cards with her first name's initial.  The funny thing is, my mom's first name also starts with a "K" and so does my younger niece's!  I didn't realize how many people I knew had "K" names!

Anyway, I started with the In Color Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper.  I then pulled the matching solid cardstock and started die cutting the letter "K" and shapes from the Eastern Medallions thinlits.  I tried different combinations until I came up with these.  I ended up making two sets (yes, Ma, you are going to get one too! 💗 you!).

Here are what some of the cards look like. 


Here are the other two cards with the matching envelopes I created.

And here is what the set looks like packaged in a clear box with matching ribbon. 


These were really easy to create once I had all of the pieces die cut.  I like the simplicity of them too.

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day and weekend!  Check out the other personalized and monogrammed projects here.

No comments:

Post a Comment