Monday, February 27, 2017

Polar Bear Day

Today is National Polar Bear Day.  Who knew?  I'm having a lot of fun with these national days.  They have given me so much inspiration!

I've had this one polar bear set for a while and this was the perfect way to break it in!





I used a brayer and covered it in white craft ink.  I then rolled it onto an embossing folder.  I ran the cardstock through the Big Shot (in the folder) and then set it aside to dry.  I then stamped my polar bear and started coloring.  I felt he needed some "pop", so used some pearly stuff on the hat, nose, paw, and skates.  I found a glittery snowflake I made years ago and decided to use it.  But, it needed something in the middle, so it got a rhinestone :)  I love this guy - looks like he's having so much fun, right?

Have a great day and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment