Monday, February 20, 2017

Give your furry some extra love today!

Today is National Love Your Pet Day!  So, give your furry family member or members some extra TLC and extra treats today :)

I have cats and rabbits, but decided to break into a new stamp set I've been wanting to use.  Isn't this little kitty cute?  I made the background using some smaller stamps, randomly stamping them all over.  I tried to color the kitty to look like my Tortie, Emmie (she's the kitty on my blog title picture!)  She's such a little stinker, but I totally love her. 




I adore all of my furries and couldn't imagine our home and life without them!  So, I'll be giving them each more head rubs and treats today!  If you have furries, please give them a head rub for me too!  Have a wonderful day and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment