Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Get Well, George!




My friends' uncle recently had back surgery. So, I wanted to send a card. In this day of electronic mail, I think it is so important that we continue to send cards. I think it is so nice to receive one in the mail. It always makes my day, so I hope it makes others' days too!

Anyway, I made this card for him. I used my Circle Circus stamp set and stamped a whole sheet of white, using last year's In Colors. I then used In Color card stock and matching ribbon. I really like doing this because you can make so many cards with one stamped sheet. Plus, depending on the color of cardstock and accessories, you can really set a tone. I think the suede color helped make this one a little more masculine. Well, I hope so because that is what I was going for.

Here's to a full recovery for George!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I really like like your use of the Circle Circus set on this card. I am going to try creating my own DSP like you did using a whole sheet of Whisper White. Question - how did you tie your bow? It's very pretty. Wendy from you SULD group.

    ReplyDelete