Sunday, August 15, 2010

Aloha!




Finally, I found a weekend to stamp! What a great weekend to do it too. It's been rainy and such a great weekend to stay in, listen to good 80's music, and stamp away! I've been very productive. I managed to finish two upcoming swaps, participate in a sketch challenge, made a Get Well card, and started making things for the Fall craft shows. Ahhh - it doesn't get much better than that!

Here is the card I made using the sketch from Stamp TV. My SU! group has weekend challenges and this is the sketch challenge that Sherri (Hi!) chose. I love it!
I decided to use the Tropical Party set and matching DSP for this card. I have so many birthdays coming, so decided to make it a bday card.
Thanks for looking and have a great rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment