Monday, May 18, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award


Lemonade Stand Award

Wow! I've never received a blog award and I feel so honored! I received this award from a very creative and fun lady, Nancy Dawson, of Paper Dreams and Creative Wishes. This award is given for showing great attitude and gratitude. I am very grateful for being chosen and am happy to get to create and share with others that love to do the same! Thank you, Nancy! Please click on Nancy's site above - it will link you right to her awesome site!

Now it’s my turn to share this fabulous and fun award with others who have visited my blog and shared their comments or have blogs I love to visit because they have great attitude.

I am awarding:

Unfrogettable Stamping (Debbie Naylor)
beestamper (Beverly Cole)
Dragonfly Impressions (Kari Vertican)
iSTAMP (Nancy Riley)
Inkin' up the Dog! (Traci Gentry)

Since my blog is relatively new, I don't have that many comments from other bloggers. But, to those of you who have left comments, "THANK YOU!" It really means a lot that you take the time to leave a comment and it really puts a smile on my face.

And now...the rules of the award! To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award:- Comment on this blog.- Copy the award and save to your computer, and then upload it to your blog.- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude. - Link to your nominees within your blog post. - Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. - Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.


1 comment:

  1. Cindy, THANK YOU for the wonderful blog award! I am so honored to be chosen by you! Have a GREAT day!

    Hugs~
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete