Monday, May 25, 2009

Father-in-Law's Fathers Day Card


First, Happy Memorial Day to everyone!


My Father-in-law loves airplanes. He served in the Greek military, but did not get to fly. I thought I'd try to use my punches to make him an airplane Fathers Day card. I would have liked to make it smaller so I could have a stream of words being pulled by the plane, but wanted to use the star brads to make it look like the older WWII planes. So, I decide to make it larger. I hope he'll like it!


I used SU! punches: Key Tag, Small Oval, Wide Oval, and Word Window. I used Fun Expressions! Flower punch.

Papers: Navy (non-SU!) textured paper, Shimmery White, Brushed Silver, and Baja Breeze

I used the SU! star brads and a non-SU! brushed silver brad.


Thanks and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see fathers day card. I like the pattern you used. I visited this fathers day gifting site, it has unique gifts for father.

    http://fathersday.indiangiftsportal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy and deepa! -Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute!!!! You can come up with the coolest things. I love the star brads on it, but the word trail is a neat idea, too.
    Michelle A.

    ReplyDelete