Friday, May 22, 2009

A Flower For All Seasons – Yellow Flowers

Day 4 card – I know I’ve used this paper before, but I love the way it matches the daisies in my stamped image. I did color in the yellow daisy centers on the design paper with an orange glitter pen to really make it match. I love the curly label shape and wanted to use the Top Note die, Curly Label punch, and the Movers and Shapers Curly Label die together. It’s great that the punched out piece from the Movers and Shapers Curly Label die is just a smidge larger than the Curly Label punch. So, it frames it perfectly! I decided to cut the scored outline from the Top Note die so that the yellow cardstock underneath the flower paper would show through. I didn’t want to add too much to take away from the shape, so I only added a little ribbon. This little frog is just so darn cute, I can’t help but smile J I hope it makes you smile too. Thanks for taking the time to look! Have a great day.

Stamps: A Flower For All Seasons
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: DCWV Glitter Stack paper, Yoyo Yellow and Watercolor paper.
Accessories: SAI Watercolor markers, SU! Top Note Die, Yoyo Yellow Grosgrain ribbon, Curly Label Punch, Movers and Shapers Curly Label Die, and Spica Orange Glitter Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment