Friday, October 26, 2018

Shake, shake, shake...

Who doesn't love a shaker card?  I have always loved them!  But, they are kind of a pain to make!  LOL!

This week, we made shaker cards.  I first made one, but then realized it just didn't work.  So, I had to start all over again!  But, I loved how this one turned out, if I do say so myself ;)

This is the Christmas shaker card I made:





I used the Festive Farmhouse DSP to start.  Then, I used the Coffee Cafe Thinlits to die cut the coffee cup, sleeve, and lid.  On the sleeve, I used the oval thinlit to cut out the window.  I placed a small piece of Window Sheet and glued it in place.  Then, I used the Foam adhesive strips to hold in the little beads.

The sentiment is from the Cookie Cutter Christmas set.  I punched it and some matching Mellow Moss cardstock using the Pretty Label Punch.  I then tied some bows using the Cherry Cobbler Twine and glued them all down.

I think this will be a fun Christmas card to give to a coffee lover!

Let's head over to the Sisters In Stamping blog to see their shaker cards!  Follow me here...

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment