Friday, October 19, 2018

Holiday Catty CASE

Happy Friday!  Today, we are CASEing something from the SU! Holiday Catalog.  There were so many choices, but I finally settled on the little Santa bags featured on pag 18.

This is what I made using the adorable little Santa's Bags.


I stamped the Candy Canes, "For You",  and Tag items using the Candy Cane Season Stamps and Signs of Santa Stamps. I used the Candy Cane punch as well.  To make the tag, I stamped the Ho!Ho!Ho! all on a piece of Very Vanilla, lining up the Hos!  Then, I just used my Trimmer to cut the tag into a size I thought that would work.  I stamped the items in Garden Green and Poppy Parade.  Although the colors are a little different, I used the Festive Farmhouse Twine to attach the tag to the bag.

Below is the one from the catalog that I CASEd.  Check out the other CASEs here.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog - Page 18
















No comments:

Post a Comment