Friday, August 10, 2018

Back To School

TGIF!  All of the stores are packed with everyone getting ready to go back to school.  Jennifer picked the perfect theme for today's Sisters In Stamping projects:  Back To School!

My nieces and nephew are all getting ready.  So, to let them know I'm thinking of them, I decided to make each a card with their school's initials and colors on the outside.

I used some markers and my ruler to create a piece of lined notebook paper.  I first used the Granite Gray marker to make the horizontal lines.  I liked that one for my nephew's card.  But, I liked the Pool Party maker lines for the girls' cards.  I used the Real Red marker to make the vertical lines.  I addressed each one (I blacked out in the pictures) and wrote a little sentence of encouragement using my Basic Black marker.  I think they came out pretty cute.  I put a Starbuck's gift card in each.  :)

Here are the individual cards.  GMU (Hunter Green and Crushed Curry), UK (Blueberry Bushel and Whisper White), and BHS (Merry Merlot and Crushed Curry).  I used the Large Letter Framelits to die cut the letters.




Wishing all the back-to-schoolers (teachers and students) a wonderful school year!

Thanks for looking and check out what back to school projects the Sisters In Stamping made here.

No comments:

Post a Comment