Friday, April 20, 2018

Saying Goodbye - Occasion Catty

Good morning and TGIF!

It's been a while since I was able to stamp, so I really enjoyed making this quick and easy card last night.

The Sisters In Stamping are creating projects featuring Occasions catalog products today.  I decided to use a stamp set I love and am sad to see go:  Flying Home

I love watching the birds outside of my home eating the bird seed and suet I put out.  They make me smile.  This beautiful little bird with the gorgeous flowers makes me smile just the same.  Hope it makes you smile too!

The other item I used that is the round silver shape from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack.  I used it on the opening of the birdhouse.

Here's the card:




I stamped the image using Memento Black ink.  I then colored in the image using my SU! pencils.  I love to color and these pencils make it very easy.  I then wanted some DSP to match, but decided to make my own.  I used the small stamps on a bigger block and placed them randomly on the block.  I then inked with Old Olive and stamped on the Old Olive cardstock.  The base cardstock is Early Espresso.  I used my circle thinlet dies to cut out the image and scalloped circle frame.

Quick and easy :)

Have a wonderful weekend and be sure to check out the other lovely creations by the SIS here!

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment