Friday, March 10, 2017

Sale-A-Bration - Celebrate with us!

We are still celebrating SU's Sale-A-Bration.  So, today, the Sisters In Stamping are featuring projects we've made using our SAB products.

Here is the card I made:


I love this hot air balloon paper (Carried Away Designer Series Paper).  I have another stamp set that has hot air balloons, so I decided to just get the paper.  But, I realized I could make my own hot air balloon!   I mainly used my circle dies (Laying Circles Framelits), but also used my Decorative Label Punch for the basket.  I love the metallic ribbon, so that is the other SAB product I used on this card.  I popped up my hot air balloon with some dimensionals and added some rhinestones.  Up, up and away!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment