Friday, March 24, 2017

Hello Friend!

Happy Friday!  Today's Sisters In Stamping theme is a "Hello Friend" project. 

This is the card I made:






I thought this image of Bella and her little turtle friend was perfect.  I also used the Thoughtful Banners stamp set to create the banner with the words "Hello Friend" and then punched it out using the Duel Banner Punch.  The background paper is from the Festive Birthday DSP - such happy colors :)  I used my SU! markers to color in the stamped image and then embellished with some matching Emerald Envy Enamel Shapes and Ribbon. 

Reach out to a friend today and tell them you are thinking about them!  I was lucky enough to spend some time with two great friends today - one, a total surprise (shout out to Michelle!!!!)

Have a great rest of the weekend and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment