Friday, August 5, 2016

Treat Box

There are many tools I use for my paper crafts, but one of the best and most used is my Big Shot.  When it first came out, I didn't understand its potential!  Thank you, Debbie W., for seeing the potential and knowing I wouldn't be able to live without it.  It was one of the best Christmas gifts ever!!!!

Debbie Naylor, from the Sisters In Stamping group (and actually my real sister!), absolutely loves the Big Shot.  I know it is her "go to" tool.  That's why she picked it for today's SIS theme.

I decided to make a treat box using the Bakers Box Thinlit.  I used the gold embossed polka dotted paper from the Pop of Pink Specialty DSP pack and the gold foil sheet for the die cut "yum" and bow (bow builder punch).  It really does make it so easy and so quick to be able to run some paper through the Big Shot and assemble.  I filled the box with Rolos to match the gold :)  Yum!!!


Head on over the SIS blog here to see what other Big Shot projects were made!

Thanks for looking and have a great day and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment