Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Gift Card Holder

Who couldn't use a last minute gift card holder?  I love gift cards - they make great gifts and I love to receive them :)

This week's Sisters In Stamping is the last challenge for the year and the last one I'll be guest designing for.  I've had a wonderful time joining them these past 4 months.  Thank you, Ladies!

Here is the gift card holder I designed. 

This is the outside of the holder.  I used a Sizzix die I have.  I cut out the die using the Season of Cheer DSP.  I especially like this particular paper.  I love both sides, so it's hard to use!  But, I decided to use the snowflakes since they are so pretty.  I also used my Snow Flurry punch and punched out some snowflakes out of the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Paper - love that paper!
 This is what the holder looks like on the inside.  The gift card slides in the pocket on the left.  I created a little area to write in the middle and stamped it using the stamps from the Flurry of Wishes stamp set in Soft Sky and Night of Navy inks.
 Here's a closer look:

Well, that's it!  Thanks so much for looking and I wish you all a safe and wonderful holiday season!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment