Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Challenge Cards

How is it the end of July already?  Wow, the year is going by way too fast!  Since it is the end of the month, it is time to post the Simply Paper Design Challenge cards.  Here is the sketch and color challenge:
Here is Michelle's card.  Isn't it wonderful?  It's a celebration in a card!  The background is mesmerizing with all of the fireworks going off.  I love the double ribbon in the middle too - nice!  There are so many people with July 4th birthdays - wouldn't this be a wonderful card to receive?  Love it Michelle!


Here is my card.  I decided that since I need so many birthday cards for August, I'd try to make one with the challenge.  I know exactly who is going to get this too :)  I needed one more color to off-set the two primary colors, so added a little chocolate chip in the mix.  I love the cupcake punch - it makes for a very easy card focal point! 


As always, thanks for looking and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your card, Cindy!!!! Funny how great minds think alike on the ribbon....

    ReplyDelete