Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July SULD Meeting












Our SU! stamping group go together this past Saturday for a huge shoebox swap. Everyone designed a full card and then the rest of us got to make one. There were 19 of us, so it was a long day of stamping, but it sure was fun! What great projects too.

In preparation for the meeting, Debbie Williams and I made these favor boxes and put everyones' names on them so that we each had some chocolates to snack on. Debbie Naylor (my real sister), our totally awesome upline, made us each an owl notebook - isn't it adorable? I didn't get this paper, but I might have to now!

There sure were some cute and beautiful cards that day. Please check out some of my stamping sisters' websites to see their projects. I've got them linked on the right side of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment