Thursday, July 15, 2010

Decored Dresser


I'm kind of obsessed with these decor elements now! I bought a bunch of them after getting an idea that I'd put them on my stamp dressers. I am using the different decor elements to let me know what kind of stamps are in each drawer. I have more ordered so I can finish reorganizing, but this dresser is done.

In the top drawer, with the hearts, I have all current stamp sets. In the drawer with the flowers, I have all of my flower stamps, in the drawer with the words "Life is Good", I have my word/sayings stamps, and in the bottom drawer decorated with those cute monkeys, I have my animal stamps.

I'm going to complete another dresser with Christmas, Thanksgiving/Halloween/Easter, Thank You/Friends, and All Occassion. I'll post that one when I'm done.

You can see where I used to have labels on the drawers and pulled them off - some of the laminate came off :( But, I think the decor elements are so pretty that you aren't too focused on my little mess ups!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. THESE LOOK GREAT!!!! AND, IF YOU HAD NOT MENTIONED IT, I DIDN'T NOTICE YOUR "MISTAKE", AS YOU PUT IT. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT ELSE YOU COME UP WITH....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love it! I haven't tried them, other than on Sarah's walls.. but there are several that I would love to have. Great job girlie!!

    ReplyDelete