Saturday, February 6, 2010

RAK for the DDC







My friend Beverly (shout out to ya!) was the DDC hostess 1/19/2010 and came up with a great challenge that I greatly benefited from! It was a non-challenge; simply mail a card to someone not expecting it. Well, I received two cards from two of the DDC Ladies! It was such a pleasant surprise and I'm still giddy from it! Thank you, Anne (aka jdmommy) and Julia (aka artystamper)! You made my days when I opened the cards :)


I made the martian card. I wanted to thank my friend Michelle for the martian images she sent me. So, unbeknownst to her, I stamped a bunch of dog images (she just got a puppy!) and sent to her with the martian card :) I printed the "Thank You, Human" on the computer and printed on cardstock.
Thank you again, DDC Ladies! I love your challenges each Tuesday and have more to post!
Martian Card:
Stamps: Greetings, Earthlings
Ink: Craft Black and Melon Mambo
Paper: Kraft, Melon Mambo, and Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Big Shot Texturz Plates - Backgrounds 1, Scallop Oval Punch, Marvy Scallop Oval Punches, and Ribbon (Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, and Bermuda Bay)





No comments:

Post a Comment