Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Challenges - I like 'em!




I've been trying to participate in more challenges. My upline (and sister!) decided to post a sketch challenge on Saturdays to her group and anyone that wants to participate can. I have been trying to find some time to stamp and tonight was it! Here is my card for the Clean and Simple Fall to Layout Sketch #76. FUN and no stamping! That's why I love designer papers. Not only does it dictate the colors you use, but some have such fun and bold patterns, you don't need to stamp! Thanks for looking.




Paper: Shades of Spring DSP, Pretty In Pink, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Orhid Opulence, and Certainly Celery


Accessories: Heart to Heart punch, Certainly Celery Ribbon, and Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love that patterned paper. :)

    What a sweet photo of your tortie on your banner! (I have a tortie girl, too...) :)

    ReplyDelete