Monday, January 25, 2010

Out of this world birthday card!


A big thank you and shout out to my friend Michelle Arthur! She sent me some embossed, stamped images (she's the best!) from the Greetings, Earthling set. I love it. Those little aliens are so cute!
I made this as a birthday card for a friend that moved out of the area. She loves watching the SyFy (hate that they changed the logo of the SciFi channel.) Anyway, I think she'll get a kick out of this card.
I tried to make a little alien spaceship. I cut a circle out of a clear window sheet, then cut it in half. I cut out the ship, then punched out the landing legs from the window punch. I adhered the clear window with a silver brad, then decided to add brads across the little ship. I cut out the little alien and propped him up with dimensionals.
I hope you have an out of this world day/week! TFL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment