Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year!


Well, it's a new year and I have a new craft resolution! I resolve to do 1 Mojo Monday sketch challenge, 1 DDC challenge, 1 3D project, and 1 Christmas design per month :) Luckily, I had all day to craft, so I am well on my way of making sure I hit my target this month.

This first card satisfies the DDC 12/22 New Year's card challenge and the 12/29 I Rather Be...challenge. No, I'm not a lush, but I would rather be enjoying a nice glass of wine and relaxing than going to work, chores, etc :)

I used the piercing tool and needle to thread the silver cord between the two pieces. It was kind of a pain, but I like the effect.
Thanks for looking and I wish you a very Happy New Year!


Stamps: Girls Night Out (My Favorite Things) and Holiday Wishes (SU!)

Paper: DCWV Glitter, SU! Whisper White, Basic Black, and Brushed Silver

Ink: Memento Black

Accessories: Copic markers, SU! gray tafetta ribbon and silver cord, and piercing tool/needle


1 comment:

  1. How FUN Cindy!! I love your crafty resolutions!
    Here's to a New Year - CHEERS!!

    ReplyDelete