Thursday, October 29, 2009

A labor of love...


Since the weather has turned, I've started craving comfort foods :) I've never made Brunswick stew before and found this recipe that looked so good! I started it on Monday, cooking the chicken all day while at work. Then, I did the same with the pork on Tuesday. Yesterday, I put it all together and cooked it all day. It was so nice to come home from a long day and have this ready. It was very tasty. I have to admit that I cheated and used KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce instead of making the recipe's sauce. It made a huge amount and I was able to give my friend some yesterday, we ate it for dinner last night, I have some leftover in the fridge, and I've frozen two large containers full! Just had to share this - hope you'll try it and like it too!


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so yummy Cindy.. My mouth is watering!!!mmmmm...

    ReplyDelete