Sunday, October 18, 2009

DDC Bev's 9/29 Sketch Challenge



I love Beverly's sketch challenges (shout out to Beverly!) If you haven't tried one, you need to check them out. She's beestamper on Splitcoast Stampers and you can see her blog here.

When I saw the sketch design, Baroque Motifs immediately came to mind. I also thought of my window sheets with the flourish on it, but it has the word "thanks" on it. So, I decided not to try to incorporate that one. Anyway, I love the color Rose Red and I think it worked out well for this challenge. It's very feminine and fun :)

Thanks for looking - hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I DID A CARD USING THIS SKETCH, TOO. BEVERLY'S SKETCHES ARE GREAT!!!! I LIKE THE USE OF TONE ON TONE COLORS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I need to make a card for this challenge.. maybe I'll get a chance to do it today - home with Sarah who is sick!! uuggh!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete