Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Love the DSP!







I think anyone that knows me knows how much I love the SU! designer papers. They are so beautiful, thick, and versatile! My passion is to alter items, but lately, I've been using the papers to make cards and other projects I've seen in blog world. I love it! The truly great thing about some of these bolder patterned paper is the fact that you don't even have to stamp or have a matching stamp set because you can use the images on the paper as the focal point by either cutting or punching it out! I used the Pink Flamingo and Tea Party designer series papers for these two purses. I saw these adorable purses on Becky Roberts' site. She is amazing!!!! I altered her dimensions a little, but not much. I hope you'll try these - they are simple and a good size to hold candies or a small gift! TFL and have a great day!






1 comment:

  1. GREAT JOB, CINDY!!!!! YOU REALLY HAVE DSP IN YOUR DNA.......
    MICHELLE

    ReplyDelete