Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Flower Soft Birthday


Debbie W. (shout out and a big "thank you!" to Debbie) gave me some Flower Soft and the glue for it. I knew what I wanted to do with it, but had to get some clear craft wire first! I dipped the strip of wire (acrylic) into the glue, then sprinkled the Flower Soft over the glue. I set them aside to dry. I then stamped the vase on my clear window sheet with StazOn. I let it set, then turned it over and applied the "water" muddpuddles. After the initial drying period, I used Crystal Effects to adhere the wires to the back of the muddpuddles. I let that sit to dry (it was not a fast card!). Last night, I started the assembly of the card. I pulled colors from the Flower Soft. Thanks for looking and have a great day!


Stamps: Vogue Vases and Teeny Tiny Words

Paper: Rose Red, Old Olive, and White

Ink: StazOn Black

Accessories: Rose Red Ribbon, Rose Red Brad, Flower Soft, Muddpuddles, Window Sheets, Rose Red Buttons, Acrylic Clear Craft Wire, and Oval Punches

3 comments:

  1. Love the flower soft!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS A GREAT CARD!!!! WELL WORTH YOUR TIME SPENT, I WOULD SAY. I'M GLAD DEBBIE GAVE YOU THE FLOWER SOFT, I HAVE SEEN IT USED IN SEVERAL BLOGS AND LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH IT......

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Love the colors. I have Flower Soft but yet to try it but you've inspired me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete