Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wings of Friendship Card


My sister (and upline!) is here this weekend. Since I pre-ordered a different Hostess set, she brought up her Wings of Friendship set so I could play with it. I knew I wanted a blue bird and Ballet Blue seemed the perfect color. So, I used my color coach to figure out what colors would look best. I used to not believe in the color coach, but I've since used it often! This is a very cute and versatile set. I need to do more with it, but this is something I did quickly. I colored in the image with my markers. I distressed all of the images as I thought it matched the image and reminded me of a painting. Anyway, it was my attempt of making a card look a little like a painting on an easel. Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

Stamps: Wings of Friendship

Ink: Real Red

Paper: Ballet Blue, Real Red, Old Olive, and Whisper White

Accessories: Markers, 5/8" Real Red Ribbon, 1/4" Old Olive Ribbon, Oval Scallop Punch, Color Coach and Distressing Tool from the Cutter Kit

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love the blue bird and the ribbons are wonderful touch! How fun that Debbie is there with you! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete