Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Double Dog Challenge!

Well, I've finally taken the plunge and did one of the SCS challenges. My friend Beverly (aka beestamper) designed this Double Dog Challenge and challenged us to play along.

I've been wanting to dig into my new sneak peak items. So, I decided to try my hand at this challenge. Having a sketch makes it so much easier! Why didn't I do this before????

I hope you'll try this one too! Here is the challenge! Here's the sketch and here is my card. TFL and have a good day - hope it isn't storming in your area like it is here!













Stamp Sets: Animal Stories and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Tall Tales DSP, Rose Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, and Brilliant Blue
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Basic Small Grommets, Small Oval Punch, and new Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Don't you just love the new paper & stamp set. I hope mine will be here today! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Makes me want this set/DSP even more! TFS.

    ReplyDelete