Friday, March 27, 2009

Desk Set for David


My friend, David Wiley, was in Lancaster, PA and saw a pack of DCWV paper at an unbelievable price. He knew I'd love it and picked it up for me (thank you David!). I did love it and asked him to pick out a paper and I'd make him something for his desk. He's one of our designers at Natural History *and* he grew up in Lynchburg, VA too! I know - what are the chances, huh???? Anyway, this is what I came up with - a covered cork board, Post-it pad, and pen in the paper he selected. TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Cindy.. your desk set is fab! I am sure David will love it!! How nice that he picked up crafting supplies for you.. I need more friends like that! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A GREAT FRIEND HE IS!!!! I LOVE WHAT YOU CAME UP WITH FOR HIM....

    ReplyDelete