Friday, September 14, 2018

Layout Challenge Accepted!

This week, Jennifer challenged us to create a card using this layout she created:



I wasn't sure what I'd do for it, but grabbed my Tropical Escape DSP stack, the matching Tropical Chic set and thinlits, and got to work!  I love all of the tropical series!  The layout Jennifer created is wonderful because you can use DSP, stamps, embellishments, etc - so many shapes and sizes! 

The sentiment is from the Happy Day Gorgeous set.  I cut out the smallest hibiscus flower/leaf towards the upper right.  For the flowers near the sentiment, I stamped using Blushing Bride ink and die cut the flowers.  I popped them up using dimensionals.

If I were a washi tape person, that would work really well with this design!  But, I'm not, so I used my beloved DSP ;)

Anyway, thanks for looking and please check out what the other ladies created at the Sisters In Stamping blog here.

Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment