Friday, December 8, 2017

Quick & Easy Party Favor - For Christmas

Today's SIS theme is "quick and easy party favor"

I love to cover things with DSP and decorate them.  So, that's exactly what I did for my creation.  I grabbed a kraft rounded box I bought at one of the craft stores and covered it with some Be Merry DSP.  I love this DSP - can you tell?  ;)

Here is kind of an angled-from-the-top view.

 I covered the base and the edge of the lid with matching paper.  I then used a die to cut the scalloped round piece for the top of the lid.  I then stamped the sentiment, cut it out using the oval dies, and finished it off with some punched out bows and pearls.
 I punched out the bow pieces and put it together so I could adhere to the front of the box. 
Here is a better picture of the top of the lid.

I'll be able to use this for a gift or a favor box full of chocolates!  It was quick and easy and perfect for a little something for Christmas!

Check out the other party favors here.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment