Friday, April 7, 2017

It's Bunny Season - My Favorite Time of Year :)

Today, the Sisters In Stamping are featuring Easter projects.  I love this time of year because there are cute bunny things in abundance!  This is because I have had pet rabbits for 25 years, I love seeing all things bunny :)

I decided to make a little treat box for my project.  I used the Baker's Box Thinlit, and cut it out Emerald Envy DSP from the In Color Designer Series Pack.  I used the new Basket Bunch stamp set to stamp the basket bottom, bunny, and sentiment.  I then die cut the basket, bunny, and bow using the accompanying die set Basket Builder Framelits.  I used the Banners Framelits to die cut the sentiment.  I "tied" it all together using the Whisper White Thick Bakers Twine.  I filled the little box with Easter M&Ms.  Not only are they pretty colors with speckles, they are larger too!  Did I say how much I love this time of year????

Here's my project:





Please check out the other projects here!

Thanks for looking and have an awesome day and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment