Friday, September 2, 2016

Show that school spirit!

Today is National College Colors Day!  So, I picked George Mason University for my project.  I went there and now my niece is going there!  I have to be honest and say I don't love their colors (Green and Gold), but I don't think any school has pink and purple as their school colors ;)

I chose to keep it very simple today.






I used the stamp from Badges and Banners and cut it out and the framing pieces using the Layering Circle Framelits.  I also used the Banners Framelits.  The cardstock I used was Garden Green and Crushed Curry.  I embossed the background piece using the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.

Check out the other Sisters In Stamping college color projects here!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment