Friday, September 25, 2015

Blast From The Past

TGIF!  Happy Friday!!!!!

Today's SIS challenge was to use a favorite retired stamp set.  I have so many that I love, but this one dog set is one that I seem to always use!  I love the images in this stamp set - so cute and great for coloring!  I love this little dog and his bird friend - it just makes me smile every time I see them :)






I really like the white Staz On ink.  I used it to make my clouds.  I stamped the image directly onto the card and then colored with my markers.  I embellished the flowers with little pearls and added grass, cutting the cardstock with those great scissors SU! carries.

Please check out the favorite retired sets and cards the SIS ladies created on their blog here.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment