Saturday, September 6, 2014

SU Little Debbie Challenge!

As I said, I do love a challenge :)

My sister's SU! group started up a monthly color challenge.  I want to participate and join in the fun.  So, I created this card for these colors.  I love the colors together, but when trying to figure out what to do, I had a really hard time.  Thus, the many layers.  Feels a bit like cheating, but that's okay!  I did it anyway ;)

Check out the colors that our resident color expert (Gaylyn) picked for September:


 And here is my card.  I love this little bird set and thought I could use all of the colors in this one image.  There was just too much blank space for my taste, so I added the clear buttons with some Island Indigo twine.  Love those buttons!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable card!!! Love the buttons and all of the layers...

    ReplyDelete