Sunday, March 30, 2014

Another Christmas Card - Check!

I'm a little behind in making one Christmas card design a month this year, but I did manage to create some this month!  I just love this little reindeer and decided to create a card around him.

Isn't he cute?  I colored him in using my metallic ballpoint pens.  You can't really tell in the picture, but they give off a nice "glow".  I then decided to frame him out so pulled out some framelits and decided on this one.  I think it's a good size to frame him and make him really stand out.  I felt I needed one more thing, so broke out my gold paper and the Merry framelit and ran it through the Big Shot.  It was a little difficult to get the word out without ripping it, but totally worth it! 


I used several different designer papers and color combos.  I'm not sure which I like better.  I just love that little reindeer - he makes me smile :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment