Monday, April 22, 2013

Crayola Duckie

A friend at work told me that she bought a book from the dollar bin at Target and she thought I could recreate the animals from the book using papers.  I didn't understand what she was talking about and asked her to bring in the book.  She did and I knew she was right - since I love designer paper, this was screaming my name!  I took some pictures of the animals, but on Friday night, I was at Target and found some Old Mail cards with the same animals!  I believe Crayola made the book and cards.
My friend told me that her older daughter's favorite from the book is the duck.
 The duck was the first one that caught my eye, so, that's what I made.   I used all SU! punches to create this little duckie and used the Bold Brights DSP so that everything would match.  I decided to make a little covered notebook for her daughter (whose name starts with a "C"). I hope she likes it!


Tomorrow, I'll post the second one I made for her younger daughter.  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This turned out sooooo cute!!!! You did a great job, as usual.....

    ReplyDelete