Friday, June 22, 2012

Hi Ma!

I recently took a Copic marker class.  I had taken one a couple years ago, but forgot what I learned :(  So, I decided I needed another!  I fell in love with this one image we used and had to get it - sucker!  I know, I know....  I had to use it right away because (1) I love her and (2) I wanted to practice what I had learned.  I knew my mother would get a kick out this card, so I made it and sent it to her.  I had a hard time deciding which colors to use until I went to my favorite thing - DSP (Designer Series Paper).  Man, I love DSP - it takes all of the guess work of deciding colors!  So, I found a sketch challenge (sorry, don't remember which one now!) and went to work on this card.  Isn't she the cutest?

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment