Tuesday, November 1, 2011

First of the Christmas Cards

I have been thinking about Christmas cards and made one for one of the challenges, then realized that I couldn't use it since my card didn't use the right colors!  But, I do like how this one turned out and it might be one of the Christmas card designs I make this year.  I loved this little reindeer stamp from the minute I saw it!  I had the idea of using it on a tag and making the card look like a present.  I used one of the chipboard tags and inked it up with my ink pad.  I think I'll use a punched tag if I make a lot of these.  The chipboard piece took a lot of ink and time to dry and didn't really give the tag as much depth as I would have liked.  But, I have to say that I love this new embossing folder - the stripes give the paper such a rich look.  I can't even tell you how in love I am with this new quilted ribbon!  I just wish it came in more colors.  I think I should have embossed the reindeer image though.  Well, next time, right?  LOL

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment