Monday, May 23, 2011

Fabulous Flowers



What a great weekend! I was able to work in my craft room all weekend for both customers and for fun. It's been a long time since I was able to do this. It felt great!
So, I ordered this Fabulous Flowers and matching DSP (Beyond The Garden). I thought it would be really easy to use them together, but it was difficult for me. I've seen so many great creations with both.
I used the Taylored Expressions sketch for this card. I decided not to use a sentiment so that I could use this card as needed later.
First, I tried stamping the images in one color. I didn't like the results with the rich DSP. So, I used my markers and colored them in. I thought the flowers all needed a little something, so I put pearls in the middle of each and I love the way it looks. I have some old Wild Wasabi ribbon and it worked perfectly with this card. I struggled with this card, but I do like the end result :)
Thanks for looking and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment