Monday, March 8, 2010

Great color combo!







I think this past week's Curtain Call Color Challenge (Act 19) is one of the prettiest! Unfortunately, Pink Pirouette retired last year. But, I still have a lot of items with it, so was happy to see it in this combo.

I thought the sketch from Simply Sunday Sketch Challenge (#2) was a really great one. I had a hard time deciding what stamp to use, but wanted to try the beautiful peacock from the Very Thankful set. I saw someone had used the stamp with one color and it looked beautiful. So, I colored just the peacock with a marker and stamped it. I don't know if I'm crazy about it, but it was fun.

Hope you have a great week. Thanks for looking!


Stamps: Very Thankful and Three Little Words
Ink: Bashful Blue
Paper: Pink Pirouette DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue, and Very Vanilla
Accessories: Circle Cutter, Modern Label punch and die, and Bashful Blue brads

No comments:

Post a Comment