Sunday, February 1, 2009

Secret Sister Gifts



First, I'd like to thank Allison for being my first blog follower - woohoo and thanks! I also want to thank Beverly and Nancy for their encouragement and support for starting a blog - super thanks to you both!




This past summer, we had an SU Little Debbies meeting. This is the name of my upline's group (my upline happens to be my sister - holla Debbie!). We each bring a secret sister gift and I received a lunch pail, a mini wooden clipboard, and a wooden box (shout out to Sherri!). I had so much fun altering them as this has become my passion :) I've yet to alter the wooden box as it has stumped me creatively. I haven't given up as it sits in sight in my craft room! I'll post when I finally figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute gift! Sherri did a fantastic job! I wish I lived closer to you all so that I was able to go to our fun group meetings too! :O)

    ReplyDelete