Friday, September 28, 2018

Thank A Friend

This week, the theme is one I chose.  I've been wanting to do this for a long time - thank my friends.  I think about them often, but am always doing something, so don't take the time to email, call, or text that I'm thinking of them and appreciate them.  So, this was a good way for me to really think about my friends and send them cards to say, "Thank you for being an awesome you!"

This is the card I made.  I made 12 of them and sent them out. 





I love this adorable Pretty Kitty and the saying was purrfect ;)

I first decided on this image and the sentiment, stamped using Memento Black, then die cut them using the ovals thinlets.  I took a piece of white cardstock and ran it through the Softly Falling embossing folder and then used a bigger oval thinlet to diet cut our the middle.  I colored in the image using the SU! markers.  I used this year's In Colors along with Calypso Coral for the butterfly and Basic Gray for Pretty Kitty.  I decided to use Blueberry Bushell as the base color and added the matching ribbon at the end. 

To all of you who are great friends, either to me or someone else, thank you!

Check out the cards the other Sisters In Stamping created here.

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment