Friday, October 5, 2018

Go ahead and embellish...

...a card, that is!  Don't embellish the truth ;)

This week, Karla asked us to use our favorite embellishment on our project.  This was really hard for me because I LOVE embellishments almost as much as I love designer papers!  OH, and I love, love, love ribbon!  OK, I seriously love embellishments!

But, I am a sucker for anything that can self stick!  This year, SU! has some metallic (gold and silver) pearl embellishments and I really do love them.  I think I used almost all of the silver ones on my card!  LOL!






I first ran a piece of black cardstock through the new Tufted Dynamic embossing folder.  I then adhered it to a Gorgeous Grape base.  I wanted to use my new Darling Label set/punch, so I chose the birthday stamp, inked it up in Gorgeous Grape, stamped it, punched it out, adhered it to the card, and tied a piece of Gorgeous Grape striped mini ribbon around the top.  Then, I got busy placing the silver metallic pearls in the diamond intersections.  It was a little tedious, but I think well worth it. 

Let's see what the other ladies embellished their cards with!  Check it out!

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment