Friday, October 12, 2018

A Halloween Treat

Who doesn't love the treats at Halloween?  I'm a sucker for Halloween candy!  I tried not to buy candy early this year, but having to wait 15 minutes at Target Pharmacy did me in - LOL! 

This week, we are making Halloween treats!  This is the little treat box I made! 


I was finally able to use my Petite Treat Framelit.  I made the little treat box using Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green cardstock.  I then stamped the sentiment (from the Itty Bitty Greetings set) on Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  I punched it and a piece of Basic Black cardstock using the Duet Banner Punch. 

I made my little mummy using the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.  I punched out a couple pieces of Whisper White.  I glued them together.  Then, I took some gauze from my medicine kit and started wrapping my mummy.  I added some googly eyes, and my mummy came alive!

I used double sticky red tape to attach my mummy to the treat box and then adhered the banner sentiment over top of the mummy using some glue.

It's a spooky cute treat, right?

Hop on over to the Sisters In Stamping blog to see what other treats were made!

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

1 comment: