Friday, September 21, 2018

A little punch art

This week, Rachel challenged us to create a project using punches.  This is always a tough one for me.  I can't see past the actual shapes of the punches to create something new!  But, I was able to come up with this card:

I created this little Kokeshi doll using the Vases Builder Punch.  I created the background using the Artfully Folded stamp set.  I placed several of the images on a large block and then inked and stamped randomly.  I used a piece of DSP from the Tropical Escape pack and that's where I drew the color from - Blushing Bride. 

I love punches, but clearly I'm not a punch artist!  LOL :)

Please check out the other punch creations at the SIS blog here.

Thanks for looking and have a great day/weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment