Friday, September 7, 2018

Love my DSP!

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love DSP.  I am obsessed with it!  If I could only have one accessory to go with my stamps and ink, it would be DSP for sure!  There is just so much you can do with it.  This week, we are to feature a creation using DSP.  Since I have so many birthday cards to make, this was really easy for me!  I decided to use the Specialty DSP called Broadway Bound.  This is some fun and shiny paper!  I made two cards, actually:


I used two different papers from the DSP package.  I decided to use a piece of Gold Foil Sheet to mat each DSP piece and Basic Black as the card base for both.   Before I adhered the DSP pieces to the Gold Foil Sheets, I ran the them through the big shot to die cut the word WISH from the Broadway Birthday Bundle.  After cutting out the word, I adhered the DSP to the Gold Foil and the Gold Foil to the card base.  I then adhered the word Wish to each.  On the card with the numbers, I also ran a piece of Basic Black through the Big Shot to die cut the word.  I off-set the gold word so you could see it better over the gold numbers.  I then tied some black ribbon at the top of each and stamped the "Make A" sentiment, but it out, and adhered it right under the ribbon.  I wanted to use my new candle embellishments, so I adhered one to the the top of each card.



These were really easy and fun to make and I think will be a great card for any age or gender! 

Thanks for looking.  Check out the other DSP projects on the Sisters In Stamping blog here.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment