Friday, August 31, 2018

Color Combo Challenge!

TGIF Everyone!!!!  Karla challenged us to a color combo challenge this week:  Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist & Whisper White

Holy moly was this a challenge for me!  I think I tried three different projects and finally settled on this:





I really tried to make the three colors the only colors, but it just wasn't working for me.  So, I ended up adding some Powder Pink and Berry Burst.

I used the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set.  I die cut an oval and cut one end to use as the vase.  I also used a piece of Bermuda Bay striped ribbon.  

I don't love this card, but I did try!

Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day and weekend!  Please visit the Sisters In Stamping Blog to see how the other ladies used the colors on their projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment